8.24.2011

Two Kids :)

















So our good friend took some newborn pictures of Luke a while back, I just love the one of him smiling :) So overall, having two kids is easier than I thought it was going to be. I guess I was assuming it would be much worse. It might be easier than I thought because Luke is such a good baby though. Seriously an angel baby... except for sleeping through the night, which we will soon be working on! Isaac is much more demanding of my time and energy during the day, but he is so fun. He LOVES trucks and cars and anything with wheels (a little obsessed), and loves anything with chocolate (gets that from his dad). We are kind of in LIMBO right now because Nate started his new job, but we are not in our house yet, and we have to be out of our apartment soon (we're moving cities and buying a house). Which is why I haven't posted in a while and probably won't be posting until after we're settled in the house!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Jen, your boys are just so adorable! Congratulations sweets!

Janny said...

Luke is so cute! Congratulations on everything- a house, a job, 2 kids... wow that's a lot of change in such a short time. We are in Tucson now so we are close enough to get together sometime. It would be fun to see you again :)

Sarah Goodman said...

So cute! I need to see him. Hope things with the house are going well. Email me and fill me in! We love you guys.

Jesse and Camry said...

Adorable! If the darn kid wasn't sleeping so much I would get some good cuddle time in with him!

Can't wait till you move into your new house! Let me help you move, and unpack... please call.